As a key member of the Equinix Product Engineering function you will be involved in the software development life cycle with a focus on delivering solutions meeting business goals and technology standards.
- Hands-on Product Analysis & Design of Software Products and Solutions
- Develop unit test plans, test suites, and perform tests on software solutions
- Integrate software product(s) with other systems, test interfaces, and manage version control
- Interact with stakeholder(s) to understand and document the product feature(s).
- Help in evaluation and recommendation of appropriate ideas for product features and platform
- Advocate and Follow best design and development practices adhering to Engineering standards.
- Work in a Globally Distributed Development team environment with minimal supervision
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelordegree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field with 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Minimum 4+ years expertise in application analysis, design & documentation
- Hands-on experience in writing test cases, test suites & automation.
- Experience with Selenium Automation is a must.
- Hands-on experience with API Automation is a must.
- Nice to have experience with Agile-scrum methodology and Test driven development
- Excellent communication, organization and presentation skills.