- Lead by example to build a culture of craftsmanship and innovation.
- Work with Technical Leaders to define roadmap for frameworks and infrastructure.
- Act as the primary domain expert to influence technology choices.
- Be a hands-on engineer; ensure frameworks/infrastructure built is well designed, scalable & high quality.
- Working closely with engineering teams to develop testing frameworks (functional and non-functional), CI/CD tools, visualizations and reporting dashboards for monitoring and enabling data based decisions.
- Provide detailed and constructive design and code reviews input to build high quality software.
- Provide mentoring, technical guidance and coaching to engineers.
Rubrik Software Engineers are self-starters, driven, and can manage themselves. We believe in giving engineers responsibility, not tasks. Our goal is to motivate and challenge people to do their best work. Bottom line, if you have a limitless drive and like to win, we want to talk to you - come make history!
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent in computer science or related field with 8+ years of relevant work experience
- Proven track record of building, maintaining and supporting infrastructure
- Expert knowledge developing and debugging in Python, Golang, Java or Scala
- Knowledge of CI/CD solutions like Jenkins
- Knowledge of virtualization & Storage / database / network
- Knowledge of Containerization tools like Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform/AWS/Azure or other public cloud technologies is a plus
- Ability to work independently and work collaboratively in a team environment, including quickly getting up to speed with new technologies
- Proficient organizational skills with the ability to lead challenging demands