We offer competitive compensation with stock options, full benefits (401k matching), and tasty perks - including catered lunch twice a week, a well stocked kitchen and bagel Fridays. We host team outings and special events like music breaks and summer film series.
We have engineering wide hack weeks and we deeply value open source, giving back to the community by speaking, hosting meetups and contributing to projects we benefit from.
What you'll do:
- Help drive the optimization, testing and tooling to improve data quality
- Span languages as needed, depending on the data processing framework in use
- Collaborate with other software engineers, ML experts, and others, taking learning and leadership opportunities that will arise every single day
- Work with a mix of tried and true and cutting edge technologies in a distributed ecosystem
- Strong CS fundamentals
- Build data expertise and own data quality for the awesome pipelines you build
- Architect, build and launch new data models that provide intuitive analytics to editors and engineers alike
Who you are:
- You are knowledgeable about data modeling, data access, and data storage techniques
- You take pride in designing beautiful, efficient systems and take design and code reviews seriously
- You are passionate about helping drive decisions by providing reliable, high-quality data
- Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable code components
- Experience with Go and Python