$80K — $100K *
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The candidate will work as part of the CRM team to build and support applications to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the CRM business function. This role will participate in design, development, testing and support of CRM applications and ensure successful delivery of business capabilities. The ideal candidate will bring very strong experience in developing technical solutions in CRM area.
- Design, develop, test, document, deploy, and support high quality business solutions on CRM platform
- Able to work on multiple projects and initiatives with different/competing timelines and demands.
- Provide technical coordination, oversight and leadership for staff and serve as escalation point for complex technical issues.
- Interact with business units to define requirements/modifications and use cases. Provide recommendation on scope and scale of effort required to develop solution.
- Mentor other developers as needed and oversee programming functions to ensure that projects are securely delivered and fulfill expectations.
- Build and maintain relationship with global and virtual teams and third parties on software development and support issues.
- Must be able to understand the positioning of a solution within the company and to build a plan to effectively gain buy-in from all participants with IT and business partners.
- Identify opportunities for further enhancements and refinements to standards and processes.
- Comfortable working with both technical and business staff, and flexible in working on a wide variety of tasks spanning the full application development life cycle and maintenance.
- Implement best development practices for efficiency like leveraging re-use, eliminating duplicative components, efficient architectural design.
- Responsible to planning and tracking execution of preventive maintenance
§ Basic Qualifications
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- Advanced knowledge implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Experience in implementing CRM integrations to other systems using web services
§ Preferred Qualifications
- 7-10 years of work experience and a Bachelor’s Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD.
- Advanced .Net coding skills, database coding skills
- Significant experience in development and support of Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications.
- Experience in medium to large development teams that are co-located globally with a 24 x 7 support coverage model.
- Experience with architecture, developing and supporting highly scalable, highly available, highly secured systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex organization to determine business and customer needs, providing the best solution to meet those needs.
- Highly organized. Expert creating plans, measuring, and communicating results.
- Ability to understand systems from all levels, from the "big picture" enterprise-level view to the low level technical view.
- High-energy, composure, and appropriate sense of urgency.
Valid through: 12/4/2020