About Blackhawk Network:
Blackhawk Network Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAWK) is a global financial technology company and a leader in connecting brands and people through branded value solutions. Blackhawk platforms and solutions enable the management of stored value products, promotions and rewards programs in retail, ecommerce, financial services and mobile wallets. Blackhawk’s Hawk Commerce division offers technology solutions to businesses and direct to consumers. The Hawk Incentives division offers enterprise, SMB and reseller partners an array of platforms and branded value products to incent and reward consumers, employees and sales channels. Headquartered in Pleasanton, Calif., Blackhawk operates in 26 countries. For more information, please visit blackhawknetwork.com, hawkcommerce.com, hawkincentives.com or our product websites GiftCards.com, giftcardmall.com, GiftCardLab.comand OmniCard.com.
- Perform all phases of software engineering including design, development, testing, and deployment in an Agile software development environment.
- Collaborate with other teams and conduct new technology research for product development and recommend product enhancements.
- Actively participate in code reviews, analyze results and choose the best solution.
- Manage deadlines and prioritize tasks.
- Continuously focus on improving the software quality and performance.
- Participate in Information Security analysis and remediation.
- Troubleshoot customer issues and communicate effectively to internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent, Master’s preferred.
- 5+ years hands-on experience with object oriented and functional software engineering using Java, Golang, or Python.
- Experience working in a cloud environment, preferably Amazon Web Services.
- Significant experience designing and building REST services and a familiarity with Microservice architectures.
- Comfortable with relational database design and SQL.
- Experience working with web user interface technologies.
- Basic understanding of Scrum framework.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn new coding languages and develop creatively.
OUR TECHNOLOGY STACK:
Web Frameworks: Django, NodeJS, uWSGI, NGINX
Front-end Libraries: React with Redux, BackboneJS, HTML, CSS
Software Applications and IDE: Atlassian JIRA, BitBucket, SourceTree, GitHub, PyCharm, Sequel Pro, RabbitMQ, Zeplin, Jenkins
Analytics and Monitoring Tools: Splunk, Sentry, Grafana, New Relic, Gecko
Database: MySQL, Redis
OS: Ubuntu, CentOS
Cloud: Amazon Web Services including EC2, S3, ECR/ECS, RDS, Route53, ELB