As a Staff Software Engineer, you’ll:
- Architect, design, and implement scalable backend services
- Cross-collaborate with software engineers, product managers, designers, and QA analysts in an autonomous, supportive team environment
- Build and maintain unit and integration tests
- Mentor other engineers on best practices, code design considerations, and quality
You’ll thrive as a Staff Software Engineer if you:
- Have 5-10+ years of experience in scalable, multi-tenant environments.
- Have 2+ years experience tech leading teams, including helping scope and breakdown work.
- Value testing and documentation equally as much as your code
- Are comfortable with ambiguity and scoping solutions with your teammates
- Have consistently communicated trade offs throughout a project to meet both technical and business requirements
- Get excited about encouraging and developing other engineers