$80K — $100K *
· Research, analyze, design and review system specifications of customer centric cloud security products.
· Work in hybrid with software development and QA team to design new cloud security features and conduct release testing.
· Design user stories and test cases based on feature requirements and use cases.
· Execute test cases manually and automatically. Analyze test results and report issues to development team.
· Maintain and develop automated test scripts to validate all aspect of products based on variety of test cases.
· Assist in customer issue diagnosis and duplicate issues in scenarios. Provide tier-2 supports for the products.
· Provide end-to-end quality assurance solutions for cloud security products to the development, marketing, sales team and etc. Bring cutting edge cloud security products to the competitive market.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
· Minimum of 5 years of software testing or development experience;
· Excellent understanding of various aspects of software quality assurance discipline such as testing methodologies (black box, white box), types of test (Non-functional, Regression, User Acceptance) and other test topics (Scope);
· Previous experience setting up QA automation frameworks and related infrastructure.
· Advanced programming skills for server and client side automation, preferably with python and selenium.
· Strong knowledge with VM, docker, kubernetes.
· Familiar with networking and network security.
· Familiar with database knowledge and SQL;
· Familiar with AWS/OpenStack is a plus;
· Familiar with web development (e.g., Django, node.js) is a plus.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skill
Valid through: 3/8/2021