- Design, build and maintain various elements of the LastPass experience.
- Drive loosely defined multi-team projects to completion through the proposal, design, implementation, and release phases.
- Propose improvements to the codebase and architecture based off of domain expertise
- Provide technical expertise and mentorship to the broader LastPass engineering team
- Work closely with other team members, including participating in code reviews, research and knowledge-sharing, group or mob programming, etc.
- Work and communicate effectively with teams in multiple time zones
- Keep eye on emerging technologies and how they may affect LogMeIn.
- Participate in brainstorming and feedback sessions to gather and receive input to apply rapid iteration.
- 5-8 years of experience developing and shipping quality code.
- Broad full-stack knowledge with a focus in at least one of two areas:
- An understanding of backend web development with experience in security and scale, preferred in PHP.
- Solid understandings of web application architecture and design patterns.
- A focus on developing with an emphasis on security.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- High attention to detail, excellent organization skills and efficient problem solver.
- Highly self-motivated and able to thrive in a multi-task environment.
- Infectious energy for building best in class, customer-centric experiences.