$100K — $150K *
· Participate in hardware and system algorithm/architecture design, modeling, simulation, and performance evaluation.
· Develop, document, test, and debug network security related software and corresponding tools.
· Conduct research on computer network related algorithms, and propose improvement.
· Collect, analyze and report on experimental results.
· Provide trainings and mentor other engineers
· Strong with C/C++ and Python programming.
· Solid understanding of computer architecture, network protocols, and related algorithms.
· Ability to develop and maintain big C/C++ project.
· Passion and willingness to learn and explore new technologies and new methodologies.
· Good communication skills.
· 5+ years of related experience.
Nice to have:
· Experience with compiler.
· Experience with reference modeling.
· Master's or Ph.D. degree in EE/CS, or related field.
Valid through: 4/19/2021
$150K — $200K
5 days ago
$150K — $200K + $100K bonus