Semtech’s Signal Integrity Products (SIP) division is a leading provider of semiconductor solutions for a wide range of markets from optical communications to video broadcast and surveillance. Our teams focus on delivering highly differentiated parts with the best performance, power and reliability in the industry.
By joining the Semtech team, you will become an integral part of a cutting edge and successful organization that provides opportunities for meaningful contributions to a fast growing business as well as professional development in the industry. As an expert in analog IC design, you will be working in a team environment contributing to the design and development of advanced CMOS and BiCMOS data and video communications products at rates to 28 Gb/s and beyond.
· Design of integrated circuits from concept to manufacture, to schedule
· System modelling, circuitdesign and layout
· Establish and implement architectures and circuits of high-performance systems
· Assessment of product feasibility and development including schedules
· Preparation of technical reviews and product documentation
· Lab evaluation of high-speed analogcircuits
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Designexperience in high-speed CMOS and/or BiCMOS, appreciation of layout concepts, device models, parasitics and other non-idealities affecting circuit performance
· Expertise with advanced analog CAD tools, particularly Cadence Virtuoso. Matlab and other system modelling software considered a plus.
· Experience in high-speed serial to parallel and parallel to serial circuits, signal integrity concepts, filtering and equalization
· Experience with PLLs and clock and data recovery circuits including VCOs, filters, phase detectors, etc.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills and an ability to excel in a team environment
· 3 to 5 years’ experience in the field and preferably a Masters or Ph.D.
Job Code: 1231