What will you do?
- Document and implement securityzoning best practices.
- Partner with Network, Platform, and Dev teams to design security-centric architectures and frameworks.
- Review third-party and partner integrations to ensure compliance with security best practices.
- Develop Identity and Access Management standards and enforce best practices.
- Drive security and support initiatives as subject matter expert.
- Drive security at scale, focusing on automation and process improvement.
- Identify opportunities for implementing additional technology controls to create more visibility or defend key points of attack.
- Serve as an escalation point in responding to security incidents and investigations.
What’s great about it?
- Carrying out two positive missions at the same time: helping people take back control of their credit and helping to keep their personal information safe.
- Work alongside a highly motivated, helpful and collaborative team.
- Have the autonomy to achieve results without micromanagement.
- Solving frontier security problems at scale in a highly technology-focused team.
- Spending zero minutes convincing anyone why security is important - we all understand that very well already!
What do we expect?
- Balance of high-level architecture and design principles and strong technical know-how.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic yet mature engineering environment.
- Effective cross-functional communication and ability to achieve results.
- Confident articulating complex technical content to Senior Management and business partners.
- Self-starting attitude and fearless ascent up the learning curve.
- Eagerness to challenge the status quo, balanced with a reasonable and methodical approach to effecting change.
- A fun and positive attitude!