• Provide technical assistance on environmental compliance projects with a focus on hazardous waste permitting and compliance.
• Prepare and review hazardous waste documentation to include waste determinations, profiles, and shipping documents.
• Prepare plans, permits, and reports for hazardous waste and wastewater programs.
• Perform environmental compliance assessments and implement follow-up corrective actions to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
• Support the development and/or implementation of compliance and management system programs.
• Work on-site at a client facility with remote support from project managers/subject matter experts.
• Perform multiple projects within scope/budget/schedule expectations and ensure quality standards on project deliverables.
• Support ERM Partners-in-Charge and Project Managers to effectively manage projects.
• BS in environmental science, engineering (environmental, chemical, or civil), or closely related discipline. Masters a plus.
• Recent graduate to 5 years of relevant environmental experience, professional internships, and training.
• Effective written/verbal communication and organization/analytical skills; experience recording/writing detailed technical data and reports a plus.
• Ability to interact directly with clients in a professional manner in a fast-paced industrial environment.
• Focused on health & safety and client-specific management systems.
• Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
• Ability to multi-task, maintain flexibility, travel, and work independently with minimal supervision.
• Attention to detail and willingness to learn are critical to this position.
• Local candidates preferred.