Job Description :
Lockheed Martin is seeking a TACMS-CD RF Engineer for a position in Grand Prairie, TX. The TACMS-CD RF Engineer tasks will be in support of a sensor suite trade study, proposal, and follow-on system development program to integrate the sensor package into TACMS.
Specific scope may include radome modeling, system RCS modeling, antenna modeling, subsystem procurement specification definition and supplier interaction, E3 test program definition, and support to additional subsystem and system level test planning and conduct activities.
The sensor suite trade study is open to integration of one or several subsystems including:
2) passive RF receiver,
3) data link, and/or
4) jammer. Diverse background experience is highly desired.
Relocation: Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
The Locale: Grand Prairie is part of the “Mid-Cities” region in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex which is in the North Central region of Texas. Grand Prairie is a suburb of both Dallas and Fort Worth.
The region offers a great cost of living combined with a robust economy and a pleasant climate. The Mid-Cities is the suburban region filling the thirty-mile span between Dallas and Fort Worth.
These communities include the cities of Arlington, Irving, Grand Prairie, Grapevine, Southlake, Colleyville, HEB (Hurst, Euless and Bedford), NRH (North Richland Hills and Richland Hills), Haltom City, Watauga, and Keller, along with multiple other smaller towns such as Trophy Club and Roanoke and together represent more people than either Dallas or Fort Worth.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance
- Experience with trade studies, proposals, RF system development
- Must be familiar with RF circuit design and components
- Ability to develop RF system and subsystem performance requirements
- Ability to work well in an interdisciplinary environment
- Clear, confident, concise, coherent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or associated field.
- Radome modeling, system RCS modeling and antenna modeling
- E3 test plan creation and test experience
- Familiar with typical business practices
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint skills
- Experience with creating presentation charts and general status reports, and delivering presentations to customers
- Experience conducting manpower estimating
- Experience with proposal creation
- Proven leadership skills