The ideal candidate is expected to be knowledgeable in:
- Experience designing and delivering through production to customers, multiple successful high power RF products.
- Transmission line theory.
- Impedance matching.
- RF filter design.
- Metering and RF power measurement circuit design.
- RF sub-system / box level design including interface specifications and margin analysis.
- Cable harness design, documentation, and fabrication.
- Practical RF engineering design practices such as shielding, power supplies, RF measurements, calibration techniques and signal analysis.
- Experience designing and analyzing RF systems.
- Experience with industrial electronics, control systems, and I/O.
- High voltage power supply design.
- Ability to work with vendors to implement your designs in a timely and cost-effective fashion.
- Minimum BS or MS in Electrical Engineering and 5+ years’ experience in high power RF design.
- This is NOT a job for new graduates.
- Excellent analysis and trouble-shooting skills.
- Ability to rapidly generate design concepts and implement them.
- Knowledge of the Semiconductor industry, plasma, and capital equipment experience a plus.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment.
- Exhibit strong organizational skills, creativity, organizational acumen, and leadership skills.