- Help develop and coordinate the bid strategy with outside sales representatives & opportunity owners.
- Interpret customer requirements and offers solutions that maximize profitability and add value for the customer.
- Involved in order handoff process as needed to ensure proper order conversion.
- Understand, analyze, document, and communicate contractual, technical and commercial terms and conditions relative to the company standard.
- Serve as a peer expert for bid strategies and market conditions.
- Follow up on outstanding quotations to help secure orders, improve quotation process and measure effectiveness.
- Incorporate use of technological capabilities to improve processes and efficiency.
- Assist outside sales representatives in the preparation of customer presentations related to the quote, including comments on exceptions and built in value.
- Process change orders as needed and collaborate with Project Managers
- 10+ years of quotation/estimation experience
- Extensive knowledge of Low Voltage Switchboards and Low Voltage Drawout Switchgear
- Extensive knowledge of Low Voltage systems
- Experience interfacing with customers and/or commercial experience
- Extensive knowledge of Medium Voltage systems
- Extensive knowledge of Medium Voltage Switchgear (5kV to 38kV) is preferred.