The Staff Proposal Coordinator will primarily manage the creation of proposals and presentations. The Marketing/Staff Marketing/Proposal Coordinator will interact with a variety of staff at all levels in an ever-changing, deadline driven environment; remaining flexible, resourceful, proactive and efficient with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.Responsibilities
- Manage the pursuit teams to develop client-focused presentations and proposals:
- Performs all aspects of the pursuit process: initiate kick-off meeting; analyze RFP; develop and maintain proposal management plan and proposal schedule; participate in strategy sessions and win theme development; conduct status review meetings; manage and work with the team to develop sections; ensure on-time delivery of the proposal.
- Writes non-technical sections of proposals (cover letters, executive summaries, resumes, project descriptions) and heavily edits technical sections without changing the meaning.
- Develops and incorporates graphics throughout the document to further emphasis strategic message.
- Conducts all formatting and editing to ensure accuracy, persuasiveness, and compliance of final proposal and presentation documents.
- Works with pursuit teams to develop interview materials.
Maintains electronic library of qualification materials including photography, master resumes, project descriptions, metrics, proofs, and testimonials. Develops and contributes to other marketing initiatives including brochures, statements of qualifications, award submissions, etc., as required.
- Coordinates industry conferences and events, focusing on event strategy.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or related degree is required.
- Minimum of six years of experience.
- Expert in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshopexperience strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, technical writing and creative writing as well as proofreading and editing.
- High level attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task