TE Connectivity’s Engineering Project Management Teams manage cross functional engineering projects. They work with Product Management, Sales, Quality, Manufacturing, Finance, and other functions across TE to assure projects meet financial, schedule and customer expectations. They are responsible for defining and creating project schedules, portfolio management, communication and execution of programs, identifying resource constraints and working with management for resolution, while adhering to LeanPD processes. TEGTA16
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Construct a project plan
- Work with product manager, sales team, development engineer, and the customer to define the project.
- Create a timeline containing the critical tasks and milestones for the project and assign ownership.
- Communicate the financial and time commitments associated with the project contract to the project team members.
Lead the project execution:
- Lead weekly team meetings with team members to review the status of project tasks and discuss changes and escalations.
- Attend the weekly tier 4 meetings to excalate issues to the functional managers.
- Acts as a facilitator and provides training and mentorship to other professional employees.
Communicate with customers:
- Meet with external customers on an as needed basis to communicate project status and discuss issues related to the project.
- Communicate with internal customer to ensure that they are aware of projects affecting them and understand what is needed from them.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering is Required - Master's Degree or higher preferred
- PMP certification preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of Project Management or related experience
- Proficiency with MS project
- Presentation skills
- Understanding of business case financials
Requisition ID: 21789