This position will lead a program supporting NC2 airborne platforms with specialized mission systems that include data and voice communications transmit and receive systems and processing equipment.
We require a candidate who is highly motivated, energetic and passionate to lead dynamic and talented teams. The successful candidate will be self starting, positive-thinking and thrive in a dynamic cross-organizational team environment.
- Take ownership of technical project execution through Design & Development activities into Production
- Lead project activities, provide technical guidance, and motivate multi-disciplinary engineering teams to deliver products on-time with high quality
- Ensure collaboration of engineering and production activities
- Coordinate staffing with engineering management and provide timely forecasts of staffing demand and risks
- Perform Risks Management activities throughout project execution, including identifying opportunities
- Accountable for overall financial performance of engineering activities on project
- Track, analyze and present project health metrics, including Earned Value (cost & schedule) and Development (requirements/test burndown, software/hardware discovery) and quality
- Champion process adherence
- Serve as primary technical point of contact of project
- Support Pursuit & Order capture activities including bidding & estimation efforts for new projects. This will include activities such as proposal response, development of the work breakdown structure (WBS) and statement of work (SOW), support technical design approach, and creation of project schedule
- Evaluate & document current architectures/technology gaps to solve business problems
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must have or be capable of obtaining a US Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance.Candidate selected will be subject to a government security investigation/reinstatement and must meet eligibility requirements
- This position requires a Bachelor's degree in the appropriate discipline and 7 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 5 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 11 years of relevant experience is required.
- Project management skills, such as planning and tracking projects, performing to a schedule and cost plan, and reporting to leadership
- Make objective and data driven decisions in a timely manner that are in the best interest of the business.
- Excellent problem solving, data analysis, and critical thinking skills.
- Must be able to communicate technical issues, risks, and status in both written and oral forms
- Strong collaboration skills that facilitate effective communication with team of Systems, Hardware and Software engineers
- Background in software, hardware, or systems engineering disciplines with proven technical leadership during pursuit, capture, and execution of programs.
- Positive attitude that is adaptable to change, enjoys learning new technologies, and contributes to a positive work environment
- Active US DoD Security Clearance
- Experience leading projects in an Agile Development Model
- Experience with Atlassian suite of tools, including JIRA
- Ability to travel to customer and suppliers sites
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions - whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you'll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance,critical illnessinsurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this to read the Policy and Terms