ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on and about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Responsible forinternal implementationsofstrategic Digital Employee Experience initiatives that leverageNow Platform, IT and Employee Workflow productsfrombusiness casethroughoperations andbenefits tracking
- Drive crucial conversations withsenior leadersin business and IT to define strategic business case and measurablebenefits
- Engage and collaborate with all business, Product Engineeringand IT functions affected by the program, internal and external partners and vendors
- Develop detailed program execution planand manage all execution aspects, including program interdependencies, metrics, testing, deployment and enablement
- Plan, leadand facilitateAgile ceremonies like feature planning workshop, sprint planning,daily stand-ups,scrum of scrum, sprint demos and retrospectives
- Provide coachingto one or more Product oriented teams, drivingcontinuous maturityandimprovement in Agile and DevOps best practices
- Create crisp anddrivecompletedocumentationtofacilitateprogramreviewsanddecision-makingprocessat Steering Committee level
- Drive risk mitigation strategies and issue resolution actions with keystakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Apply consistency and best practices, leveraging ServiceNow IT Business Management product,to enablebusiness outcomes and benefits tracking
To be successful in this role you have:
- MUST HAVE10+ years of project / program / Product management experience
- MUST HAVEat least 5 yearsof experienceworking with product-oriented, engineering teams
- Experienced scrum master managing multiple scrums teams applying scrum principles and best practices
- Extensive experience with Agiletool andtechniques: Lean design, accommodating changing requirements, iterations, feedback loop with customer involvement.
- Experience in working with Now Platformand ServiceNowWorkflowProducts is a big plus
- Experience with working in an innovation-fueled,start-up like environmentto deliver a product from ideation to market launch is a big plus
- Have strong business acumen while demonstrating strongability tounderstand complex technical domains to lead functional-technical discussions across different organizations anddelivervalue-driven, customer-orientedsolutions
- Demonstrated ability to lead extended groups of senior professionals in a matrixed organization
- Demonstrated ability to driveleadershipmeetings withsenior leadersandsolid experience in decision making
- Excellent communicationand influencingskills, problem solving, conflict resolution management, active listening, time managementand interpersonal skills
- Agile Scrum Master Certified
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 , or for assistance.