We are seeking an experienced, passionate, and entrepreneurial Staff/Senior Product Manager. This person will have the unique opportunity to help drive our continuous market leadership in our communication and web events product lines - GoToWebinar, the global SMB market leader for webinars, and our newest offering, GoToStage, an all-access, on-demand video platform designed to help marketers achieve their most critical outcomes.
As a seasoned SaaS product leader, you have demonstrated the ability to identify new market opportunities, translate customer problems into new products, and collaborate effectively with engineering and design. You are customer-centric, thrive on user interactions and feedback and let customer learnings drive your decision making. You have the analytical capabilities to dive deep and uncover insights and identify opportunities and define strategies that lead to accelerated growth. You are an exemplary team player and foster a collaborative environment where you actively communicate across the team and organization, and create an environment of sharing ideas and plans with stakeholders. You are a product team leader who can motivate teams with your passion and vision and have a proven track record for executing in a fast-paced SaaS environment.
- Inform and execute against product vision, strategies and roadmaps
- Direct the evaluation and analysis of market and competitive opportunities, product performance, and customer feedback to identify new growth opportunities
- Socialize product strategies with the executive team, functional leadership, and other key stakeholders.
- Monitor key business and product performance metrics to identify opportunities for accelerated growth.
- Monitor, analyze and report on customer/product usage and feedback
- Lead a cross-functional product team of designers, engineers, marketing, sales, and care to take a product concept from ideation to release and on-going operation.
- Actively looks to demonstrate and roll out best practices and learnings across the team to improve the team’s ability to think, plan, and execute across the business
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS product management in a fast-paced growth-oriented company. Mobile experience is a plus!
- Proven track record of launching new products, managing releases and developing product strategies and roadmaps
- Has deep empathy for users and obsession with resolving their issues and delivering delight.
- Loves hard problems, and has experience with business considerations for complex software products.
- Loves building true partnerships with people across different functional domains and backgrounds.
- Loves learning, is curious and open to new ideas.
- Proven experience operating in a Lean and Agile environment.
- Familiarity with webinars, video content management, and video marketing a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication, organizational and project management skills.
- Highly self-motivated, passionate team oriented individual.
- Willingness to travel periodically.
Our simple to use cloud-based, cross-platform web, mobile and desktop applications like GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, LastPass, join.me, GoToMyPC, Rescue, and GoToAssist, among others, make it possible for people and companies to connect and engage with their workplace, colleagues, customers, and products anywhere, anytime.
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen.