The Staff Product Manager will be responsible for managing all of the product marketing activities necessary to support the the MiSeqDx instrument and its core consumables.
All About You
- Motivating and educating the Sales and Regional Marketing team about the MiSeqDx portfolio
- Coordinating successful relationships with key customers to ensure successful adoption of the MiSeqDx platform
- Partnering with Global Marketing to develop key marketing campaigns, sales collateral and awareness vehicles to drive demand for the MiSeqDx portfolio
- Developing and executing plans to expand MiSeqDx registration and availability in key countries
- Collaborate with Business Unit partners to plan the future clinical test menu for MiSeqDx
- Developing high impact sales tools that communicate a differentiated and compelling value proposition for the MiSeqDx platform
- Developing strong relationships across Business Units, Operations, Quality, Regulatory, Marketing, R&D, and Sales to build and execute successful strategies
- Creating and fostering a strong team spirit and assuming the role of ‘product champion’
- 8+ years of experience in IVD product development and marketing required
- Strong technical knowledge of genomics, next generation sequencing and molecular biology products preferred
- Demonstrated experience in launching and sustaining products in the IVD market is highly desired
- Must have proficient written, communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to diverse audiences
- Must have experience in customer interactions in either a Sales, Business Development or Marketing function
- Experience working in cross-functional teams covering various internal organizations
- Ability to influence across the organization at all levels
- Must have experience creating financial models and setting pricing policies to achieve market share objectives
- Exceptional time and project management skills and ability to prioritize competing requests
- Must be independent and strategically minded
- Familiarity with market research techniques, survey analysis, voice of customer, win/loss analysis, etc.
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be willing to travel up to ~35%
- Ph.D. or Masters in Biological Sciences, Genetics, Genomics or related field is highly desirable. MBA a plus.