- Closely collaborate with the product management and engineering teams to identify product goals and vision.
- Partner with user experience researchers to talk directly with customers to understand the user needs, goals and motivations.
- Conceptualize and define a design strategy that supports customer needs and business goals. Provide detailed end-end workflows and user flows illustrating the solution.
- Closely collaborate with a geographically spread design team to co-design while ensuring consistency across the suite of products and services.
- Advocate user needs throughout the development lifecycle in an agile/iterative environment to ensure problem-solution fit.
- Verify and improve on designs through reviews, validations and formal usability testing with end users.
- Become a subject matter expert with the ability to understand the latest architecture, technology, solution, market trends, as well as competitive offerings related to cloud computing.
- Expert skills defining and analyzing user flows and workflows.
- Expert skills in interaction design with a grasp of UCD process.
- Story telling - ability to tell simple user stories illustrating solutions.
- Strong leader and proven team player in a high achievement-oriented environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and analytical skills.
- Agile, adaptable, and capable of delivering new products and features.
- Possess a very high level of comfort in working withdevelopers in the presentation layer (for example, HTML, CSS).
- Experience in working with tools such as Sketch, OmniGraffle and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with user research is a plus.
- Good aesthetic sense will be helpful.
- Strong prototyping skills desired.
- Online portfolio.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Design, HCI or related field from reputed design institutes.
- 8+ years of experience in user experience and interaction design for complex web applications or services.
- Strong background in user-centered design principles across desktop, mobile, and web platforms.
- Proven track record for designing large-scale web-based applications.
- Experience with designing SaaS services is a plus.
Job ID R186446-1