We're currently seeking a highly-motivated Senior-Staff level UI/UXdesigner to help create and maintain Zenreach’s core product. An ideal candidate has the ability think aboutexperiences holistically which means you have a good balance between technical knowledge, research abilities, problem-solving skills, and awesome visualdesign/interaction skills.
What you'd be doing
- You’ll join a small but mighty design team and have the opportunity to shape the design function as we continue scaling the business. You’ll have the responsibility of partaking and leading a full cycle design process, from research and developing initial wireframes/flows to creating magnificent visual designs, all while maintaining a user-centred design mindset. You’ll be spending a great amount of time with your good friends Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, and the prototyping tools of your choice. But you’ll also be working hand-in-hand with the engineering, product, and other teams not affiliated within the EPD organization. You’ll also create, facilitate, and manage component and pattern libraries for our web and mobileexperiences ensuring a holistic experience regardless of device type.
- You’ll provide guidance on design strategy and structure work to effectively solve design challenges. You’ll also be play a key role in mentoring junior staff, and providing oversight of their day-to-day execution work.
- 5+ years of relevant b2b experience. From discovery and ideation to documentation and implementation support.
- An inspiring online portfolio demonstrating strong and agile/Lean UX/Visual skills.
- You’re obsessed with the details and have the ability to think about features holistically.
- You have the ability to research, share, and apply new trends in design, usage, and technology.
- You’re a person that works openly, is able to continuously share progress, and solicits feedback from other verticals outside of product and design
- You’re extremely fluent in working with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and various prototyping tools
- You’re self motivated with a positive attitude and always consistently looking for ways to improve our productIn addition to your design-thinking skills, you also have great soft skills and want to help cultivate our company culture
- You’re always hungry for more, embraces challenges, and always is open to new ways of thinking
Perks & Benefits:
- Excellent and comprehensive health plans
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy (and unhealthy) snacks and beverages
- Catered lunches
- Enhanced Paternity/Maternity Programs
- Organized volunteer events to give back to our community
- Off-sites, events and happy hours