JOB PURPOSE: The Salesforce.com Administrator is responsible for the design and implementation of enhancements to our Salesforce instance and will perform the daily tasks necessary for system maintenance.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Daily administration and support of Salesforce including user setup, design and configuration of Custom Objects, Profiles and Roles, Workflow/Process Builder, Visual Flows, Custom Fields, Validation Rules, Page Layouts
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity in Salesforce
- Maintain the Salesforce security model including roles, profiles, sharing rules, and permission sets.
- Responsible for evaluating new features, communicating value with business, implementing and partnering with the release manager to deploy into production;
- Engage with the rest of the Business Technology and Operations teams to ensure long term health of our Salesforce.com platform
- Help business operations scale via automation and other enhancements
- Assist in monitoring data quality and integrity. Execute data migration and data quality projects.
- Maintain and manage 3rd party applications
- Develop a detailed understanding of CRM core application architecture, as well as integrated applications such as Marketo, CPQ, Netsuite, Apttus, DocuSign, and FinancialForce
- Troubleshoot and resolve user questions, errors, and issues in a timely manner
- Mentor junior Admins on the team
- Understand and effectively utilize sandbox architecture and Salesforce application release management
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum 8 years in a SFDC Admin role configuring, deploying and supporting an Enterprise SFDC implementation
- Ability to communicate effectively and cross functionally with both management and end users
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to complete assignments in a timely manner
- Qualified candidates will have demonstrated experience prioritizing and delivering against multiple project deadlines and milestones
- Desire to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Process-oriented and strong attention to detail
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (Advanced Admin, Platform App Builder, or Developer I)
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS or a comparable field is a plus