We are looking for Staff Physicians to join our Clinic Client(s) in the Los Angeles and Orange County communities. Must be able to provide high quality medical care by examining patients and treating diseases. You will also undertake tasks aiming for prevention and promotion of healthy habits. The job is one of the most demanding, but also most rewarding professions.
A physician is a highly qualified professional and a compassionate individual. You must be very knowledgeable in regards to diseases and other medical conditions so you can interpret symptoms and diagnose conditions.
· Proven experience as a Staff Physician (MD/DO) in Family Practice, HIV, Internal Medicine, or Pediatrics
· Physician with an active unrestrictive California license to practice medicine by the Medical Board of California
· Current CPR/FIRST AID certifications through American Heart Association
· Experience with computer based systems required; Electronic Medical Records experiencepreferred
· Leadership and/or management skills preferred
· Strong understanding of examination methodologies and diagnostics
· Excellent knowledge of infectious diseases, their symptoms and epidemiology
· Knowledge of common medication, side effects and contraindications
· In-depth knowledge of legal medical guidelines and medicine practices
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Respect for patient's confidentiality
· Compassionate and approachable
· Responsible and trustworthy
· Clinic Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 9pm with 1-day per week from 10am – 7pm, 1-Saturday/1-Sunday per month.
· Required licenses or certifications:
o Board Certified in your field of practice
o Current DEA license
o Medical Doctor
o Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
o At Least 6 Months Experience With Pediatrics
o CHDP Approved for all Ages Preferred
· Accept New Graduates
· Bilingual: English/Spanish preferred.
CLINIC CLIENT(s) offers a comprehensive benefits program that recognizes the needs of our diverse employees by supporting their health, security and professional growth.
Voluntary Short-term Disability Plan
Long-term Disability Plan
Paid Time Off
Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts (FSA)
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
403 (b) Retirement Plan
Life Insurance (Basic & Voluntary)
Accidental Death & Dismemberment (Basic & Voluntary)
Career Growth and Development
Continuing Education Programs
Employee Reward & Recognition Programs
Corporate Employee Discount Programs
May be eligible for government programs that provide studentloan forgiveness/loan repayment available to non-profit organization employees