Oak Crest is looking for everyday heroes who want to make a real impact in the lives of seniors. If you’re ready to take your career to new heights, join us. In addition to a rewarding career, you’ll enjoy an industry-leading total rewards package that includes a competitive salary, an impressive package of health and dental benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) with employer contribution, opportunities for career growth and advancement, and much more!
The position of staff physician in an Erickson Community requires a unique mix of personal and professional qualities. Briefly stated, the role of a staff physician is to practice high quality evidence based geriatric medicine in a manner that exceeds the residents’ expectations.
Help people live better lives by:
- Supervise and direct midlevel providers. Provide superb primary care services to all residents who choose to use the Medical Center. Typically 50% will do so in their first 4 months after move-in. Eventually 90% of the Community residents will do so.
- Provide primary care services and sub-acute services to our residents in the Community SNF and ALF units. This is done collaboratively with a staff nurse practitioner.
- Participate in the marketing of both the Medical Center and the Retirement Community in general by attending and presenting at marketing functions, new resident orientations and medical education forums for residents.
What we offer:
- Salaried positions with eligible bonus, benefits, CME and paid leave
- One Location setting
- The opportunity to practice high quality medicine
What we require:
- Requires a medical degree from an accredited program, completion of a primary care residency program, with Board Certification in either Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Requires a minimum of 3 years medical practice experience.
- Prefer candidates with geriatric fellowship training.