The Staff Pharmacist works under the general guidance of the Pharmacy Manager (PIC) to assist in the overall operation of the site pharmacy operation. Provides a contemporary patient-centric retail pharmacy focus by taking time to speak to patients and establish high quality professional care to customers.
- Be a valuable part of a family-owned company who has been infusing customers' lives with health and happiness for the past 80 years.
- Apply and enhance your clinical skills in immunizations, MTM, and travel health (at selected locations).
- Practice with generous staffing, including overlapping pharmacist shifts at most locations.
- Participate in company-sponsored medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Participate in 401K plan with company's matching and life insurance.
- Receive time-off and be paid for major holidays.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES