Our Pharmacists are known in the community for being some of the most trusted, caring and dedicated individuals around. They oversee the prescription management process, but also carry out a variety of other responsibilities such as vaccinations, our travel clinics and minor medical care.
Responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations of a high-volume pharmacy by filling prescriptions, performing required clinical functions and providing superior customer service in an efficient and cost-conscious manner, consistent with standards established by Bartell Drugs, as set forth within Federal, state, and local laws.
- Provide and maintain excellent guest service levels. Responsible for addressing guest service issues as they arise in a tactful, courteous, and reasonable manner.
- Assist the Pharmacy Manager with the coordinating and scheduling of pharmacy staff.
- Support the pharmacy manager in the maintaining of appropriate inventory levels to company goals. Assume the responsibility for ordering, storing, and inventorying all medications to fulfill customer needs in the absence of the pharmacy manager.
- Mentoring, training and hiring of pharmacy staff, when appropriately delegated by the Pharmacy Manager or Pharmacy District Manager.
- Oversee daily activities of the store pharmacy department in the absence of the pharmacy manager.
- Assist with the maintaining of all federal, state, and local record keeping for legend items up to and including government regulated items.
- Will perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or PharmD.
- Active Washington State Pharmacist License in good standing.
- Qualified to participate in federal healthcare programs, included but not limited to Medicare and Medicaid.
- Valid immunization certification with current CPR.
- Current OSHA Blood Borne Pathogen certification.
- Active Washington State Preceptor License, in good standing if eligible for such.
- Willing to work a variety of schedules to include: evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Hourly DOE
- Full benefits including: medical/dental/vision, 401k w/ match, life insurance, short-term disability, employee discount and more