Staff or Senior Internal Auditor
This job might be for you if you:
Are interested in our opening in Leawood, KS for a Staff or Senior Internal Auditor reporting to the Internal Audit Manager. This position would require 30%-40% travel throughout Europe, the Americas, and Asia Pacific.
What you will be doing:
- Identify, document, and evaluate the company's financial and operational internal controls.
- Plan and develop risk-based audit scope and testing plans, as well as global risk assessments.
- Perform and lead various audit projects (Sarbanes-Oxley financial, other financial-related, compliance, and operational) at corporate and subsidiary locations.
- Work would include interviews/walkthroughs, audit testing, and documentation of results/deficiencies.
- Provide advisory services to the organization’s management and staff.
- Coordinate with external auditors on the Sarbanes-Oxley review, as well as regulators and other stakeholders.
- Work directly with Audit Director and Audit Manager to report results of audit reviews and testing.
- Assist in the preparation of board quality auditreports to Audit Committee and members of senior management.
What you will need for this position:
- 1-3years of relevant work experience (3-5years for Senior).
- Experience in public or internal audit with emphasis on Financial audit and SEC reporting. Big 4experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting. CPA and/or MBA are preferred.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills; written, oral and presentation. Other languages a plus.
- Outstanding organizational skills, demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work/travel independently
- Ability to interact and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Comfort working in an international work environment.
What's in it for you:
We offer a generous benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, 401K, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Education Reimbursement as well as an exciting, evolving work environment!
Search Firm Disclosure:
Please be aware Euronet Worldwide, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. This includes any phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Euronet Worldwide, Inc. via-email, the Internet (including social media) or in any form and/or method for this specific position in the absence of a written recruiting agreement executed by both you and/or your firm and Euronet Worldwide Inc. will be deemed the sole property of Euronet Worldwide Inc. and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Euronet Worldwide Inc.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.