SC3 is a leading provider of high-end mission support, consulting and technology solutions to the federal government in defense, intelligence, and civil markets, and to major corporations and nonprofit organizations. SC3’s national security efforts reach across the intelligence community and Department of Defense, providing full life-cycle operational and cyber support and differentiated capabilities to meet our customer’s challenging mission.
In addition to our government services area, SC3 provides cutting-edge competitive intelligence and strategic management consulting to commercial clients. Private industry leaders from the financial, health care, manufacturing and other sectors turn to SC3 to ensure that they have access to the most relevant, current, and strategically important information – not only to grow their businesses, but also to protect them.
Candidate will support Intelligence Community (IC) operations and act as the primary point of contact between domestic and overseas offices on matters related to case management. Staff Operations Officers are typically responsible for operational research and all-source data compilation. The candidate should be comfortable routinely drafting operational message traffic regarding a variety of issues related to case management.
- 5+ years’ experience in the intelligence community
- Experience with IC Databases
- Strong briefing and writing skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment with minimal supervision
- BA/BS or prior experience in supporting IC operations or a related field as substitute for degree is required.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance required
- Demonstrated experience in Counterterrorism, Counterproliferation, Technical Operations, or Geopolitical analysis.
- Experience and/or certification as a Technical Intelligence Officer, Staff Operations Officer, Targeting Officer, Technical Targeting Analyst, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated management experience at Sponsor OCONUS locations
- Foreign field experience with overseas tours supporting intelligence collection operations