Xator delivers innovative solutions to ensure the safety and security of information, personnel, and facilities at home and abroad. Our vision is to be the trusted global partner for extraordinary customers providing integrated security, intelligence and information technology solutions for critical national interests. We seek enthusiastic, positive, and proactive self-starters to join our team.
***Contingent upon award***
Supports NGA's planning for mission assurance of operational and business functions.
General Responsibilities and Duties
- Independently perform a wide range of functions and tasks, which require vision, leadership, and proficiency in developing, explaining and supporting policy implementation.
- The skill of problem identification, analysis, and resolution is central to the effective conduct of their activities as is the ability to work from an Agency perspective.
- Provides general or specialized administrative support to NGA offices and programs.
- Develop pertinent information and provide to the Government POC for communication to varied audiences (e.g. NGA, DoD, IC, Federal Government, Congress, the media, the public, the international community, and private industry) by extracting and organizing information for briefings, read-ahead and other materials and/or recording and publishing Meeting Minutes with particular attention to detail and quality.
- May provide other administrative duties listed (scheduling and coordinating meetings, calendars, and events; gathering, inputting, and retrieving electronic data; maintaining files and folders; researching and analyzing information and data to prepare reports, presentations, and papers; prepares routine correspondence in accordance with NGA standards; prepares and distributes briefing and read-ahead materials; maintaining office supplies, initiating equipment trouble tickets or replacement, and coordinating office moves), but would be less than 40% of their time.
Qualifications and Skills
- Active TS/SCI or SCI eligible with CI poly
- Experience in taking instructions, meeting deadlines, and completing assignments or actions in accordance with established administrative processes and procedures.
- General office administrative process, procedure, and PC software knowledge.
- Comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Basic understanding of Intelligence Community (IC) and Department of Defense desired.
- 7-10 year experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience within related field
Benefits and Perks
- A wide range of competitive benefits plans to accommodate your personal needs and protect you and your family from financial hardship;
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance policies;
- Company paid Life, AD&D, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability insurance policies;
- Company sponsored 401(k) retirement plan with automatic company contributions and no vesting period;
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) programs to help you balance your work and family life
Xator Corporation provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans’status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.