Taylor Manor Nursing Home - Versailles, KY
Taylor Manor a long time care facility operated with the aid of the Sisters of Saint Joseph the employee in Versailles, Kentucky.
Taylor Manor offers a Christian working environment that respects the consideration of our citizens and of the workforce who care for them. This role can be a full time position, M-F from 3-11pm.
The Staff Nurse responsibilities include:
- Preparing and administering medications as ordered by the physician
- Receiving and implementing orders from physicians Charting and record keeping
- Supervise CNAs and other personnel
- Monitor residents and communicate changes in conditions to supervisor / physician
- Assist in creating and implementing care plans
- Successful candidate must be: caring kind reliable detail oriented graduate of an accredited school of nursing currently licensed in the state of Kentucky.
- New Grads will be considered.
- LPN or RNrequired
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification:
- LPN or RN