$80K — $100K *
1. Identifies and discriminates between physical and psycho-social signs and symptoms.
Selects and performs those therapeutic measures which are essential for effective
execution of the nursing regimen for assigned patients/clients.
2. Develops, implements and evaluates the nursing regimen for assigned patients/clients.
3. Records and maintains nursing care plans and progress notes on patients/clients to
ensure continuity of care.
4. Interprets and reports responses of patients/clients to appropriate members of the
5. Participates with other health team members to plan a comprehensive patient care
6. Determines and assigns those components of the nursing regimen which may be
carried out by allied nursing personnel.
7. Provides teaching, guidance and direction to allied nursing personnel in rendering
8. Participates in defining, implementing, maintaining and interpreting standards of
9. Participates in departmental and interdisciplinary conferences pertaining to policies
and procedures affecting nursing practice.
10. Participates in determining conditions, resources and policies essential to the delivery
of nursing care services.
11. Participates in development and maintenance of a system of evaluation of nursing
care, practices and procedures, including evaluation of nursing personnel.
12. Interprets philosophy and objectives of agency and Nursing Department to
patients/clients, families and other groups.
13. Maintains professional competence through participation in continuing education and
other appropriate learning experiences.
14. Performs other professional nursing activities as delegated by nursing service
1. Licensed and currently registered or otherwise duly authorized to practice as a Professional Nurse in New York State; and,
2. Demonstrated commitment to continued professional development.
Valid through: 3/4/2021