Attainment of one of the following years of experience in Supply Chain Management
a. 13 year experience with a Master’s Degree in a Business and/or STEM (Science, Technology Engineering or Mathematics)
b. 15 years' experience with a Bachelor’s Degree in a Business and/or STEM (Science, Technology Engineering or Mathematics)
c. 19 years' experience no degree
- Experience with Material Earned Value processes is required – including the establishment of the material baseline, BCR’s, IBR’s, monthly CAM status, VAR inputs/outputs, CPR’s, risk register and accounting adjustments/estimated actuals.
- Must have intermediate to advanced level of proficiency in MS Excel.
- Must have basic to intermediate skills in MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Experience with Material Modules in Costpoint.
- Experience with Material Management and Accounting Systems (MMAS) requirements – especially MPS Accuracy requirements.
- Experience with other aspects of the program material life cycle – including proposals and proposal BOM’s, Program Material Plans, drawing trees, Master Production Schedule, Line of Balance development and analysis, Common Hardware management, capital asset acquisition, government property processes, Planning and Procurement processes, financial accrual policy and accrual transactions, Customer Funding Status Reporting, performance-based payments, revenue forecasting/ops plan, Joint Surveillance Reviews and other audit support, residual material disposition and project closeout, etc.