THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Lead the design and implement processes & equipment to grow production capacity in line with corporate goals.
- Partner with production engineers and leaders to ensure a successful ramp and long-term production.
- Provide product feedback to design engineering teams to ensure manufacturability without compromising product function or performance.
- Ensure achievement of safety, quality, cost, timing & throughput targets on all projects.
- Provide regular, metric-based project updates to the management team.
- Challenge assumptions that are not backed up by a thorough engineering evaluation.
- Be part of a world-class engineering team, with a focus on high quality work and rapid project deployment.
- Potentially work in any factory vertical – Stamping, Body, Paint, Battery, Drive Unit, Assembly, and more!
THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similar technical field.
- 6+ years of experience in an engineering role.
- Knowledgeable in high and low volume manufacturing skills and concepts (cycle time analysis, quality control, equipment efficiency, equipment selection, return on investment, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems and see the solution implemented to a high level of accuracy & quality.
- Ability to work independently to execute a project plan based on general direction.
- Capable of working as a member of a team across several cross functional disciplines, including with external stakeholders.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in both 2D & 3D CAD environments.