As part of a dynamic IT team in a global PC company, you play a key role for designing and driving the development of Lenovo’s Global Services Contact Center solutions. You will serve as thesubject matter expert for the Global Services organization and work closely with the Services global business operations teams to refine/optimize the contact center process and strategy for Lenovo products.
1. Service process design in multi-channel transformation of contact centers
2. Define and document the detailed business solution designs for contact center solutions.
3. Engagement with business teams to collect, refine and document business requirements in IVR, CTI, Chat, & email customer interactions with contact center support.
4. Collaborate with development, system integration to test, debug, and troubleshoot issues found during unit and system integration testing.
5. Partner with global service business teams on creation and execution of User Acceptance Testing.
6. Provide system training to key user and operation team.
7. Provide post production support with operation team.
8. Drive Telecommunications cost optimization.
At least 5-7 years’ work experience with IVR, CTI, email, or chat contact center solutions:
• Require strong skills and knowledge around Contact Center software applications (e.g. Chat & email, eTicketing, call-back, and social media)
• Profound business knowledge in contact center "best practices”.
• Bachelor degree or above in computer science, engineering, business, or related degree.
• Engineering experience with Genesys or Avaya IVR Design /PBX development and operational support solutions are preferred.
• Experience with Audiocodes Voice Gateways is preferred.
• Experience with AT&T or other carrier solutions – e.g. RouteIT, Business Direct, MPLS, AVPN, PRI, T1/E1, or VoIP design and deployment.
• Experience with either SAP/Oracle/Salesforce/Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions preferred.
• Experience with CTI integration; either carrier or Web Services is preferred.
• Excellent communication and analytics skills
The role will have responsibility for a variety of reporting tasks and analysis:
• Involves higher levels of analysis the data from the SAP systems
• Ensure timely and accurate generation of all reports, consistency and standardization amongst the various types of reports and databases.
• Manage and own the reporting project management process to identify the needs, document requirements and obtain sign off from owner and coordination with the respective people for implementation.
• Maintain a reporting schedule and documentation of reporting procedures
• Deliver Contact Center reports and analysis on a daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis.
• Assist Regional Managers & Contact Center Operations leaders to review existing reportsand provide recommendations and action items for improvements.
• Prepare forecast reports for all Business Unit's to identify and analyze call trends for better utilization of resources in the future.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.