Dexcom is hiring for a Staff iOS SDK Engineer to join our team in San Diego, CA. In this position, you will be leading the development of iOS application components to help improve the lives of people with diabetes. You will be joining a well-established company that’s on an upward growth trajectory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the iOS SDK development team throughout the Software Development Lifecycle
- Interface with Internal and External Partners to facilitate integration of SDK components
- Work with Quality and Support teams to diagnose and rectify issues with published components
- Establish and maintain extremely high architectural and development process standards
- Create Technical Designs for new software components
- Perform Technical Design Reviews of new and existing components
- Implement requirements for iOS SDK software components
- Discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to strengthen development efficiency
- Interface with App teams and Software Test to ensure high quality product
- 6 years of native iOS app development, 10 years of professional software development
- Technical Lead on at least one published product with a team of 3 or more people
- Expert in Objective C and Swift programming languages
- Deep understanding of how and when to apply various design patterns
- Experience implementing automated unit tests
- Experience with back-end technologies and approaches such as OAuth, REST, SOAP, etc.
- Working knowledge of cyber security paradigms such as PKI, obfuscation, etc.
- Experience architecting reusable Frameworks/API’s
- Experience performing Technical Design Reviews
- Experience working on Regulated software products
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, and a minimum of 8-12 years related experience or Master’s degree and 5-7 years equivalent industry experience or a PhD and 2-4 years of experience.