At Achievers, our software delivers a powerful new way for companies to engage, align, and recognize employees enabling remarkable business success. Every day.
We hire ambitious professionals who thrive on their entrepreneurial spirit and want to Change the Way the World Works. As Achievers employees, we are passionate about disruptive technology, welcome constant change, and understand the value of employee success in the workplace. We enjoy coming to work every day because we believe in our product and L.O.V.E. our culture. Achievers is more than just a software company; we are industry leaders in the H.R. space.
Why work with us:
- We're a fun-loving, passionate, and highly collaborative team
- We believe in moving quickly, failing fast, and adapting to change
- We're committed to achieving technical excellence in everything we do
- We value teamwork, learning from failure and innovation
Why we'd want to work with you?
- You have an undying passion for building world-class software
- You're positive thinking and find opportunities instead of problems
- You have superb technical chops. But, you're always striving to improve
- You believe software should be just as beautiful on the inside as it is on the outside
- You are willing to hustle, get in the weeds and will not rest until the job is done
What you'll do:
- Develop and maintain the Achievers native application
- Collaborate, engage in design/architecture discussions, and share your ideas
- Continuously integrate clean, scalable, robust, testable code
- Hands-on with our codebase and deeply involved in code reviews
- Shape, build, and evolve our growing API responsible for powering our platform, iOS, and Android apps
- Push the boundaries of what’s possible by tackling challenges in architecture, scalability, security, and performance
Do you have what it takes? What we’re looking for:
- B.Sc. or Masters in Computer Science or related field
- 3 years+ professional experience building iOS apps
- You’re proficient in Objective-C and Swift
- Believe in using the right tool for the job whether that’s installing a Cocoapod or writing a library from scratch
- A great design eye, paying close attention to the smallest of UI and UX details
- Strong in architectural patterns (MVC, MVP, MVVM, VIPER, etc.), object modeling, and OOP concepts
- Strong in networking & concurrency
- Comfortable in a UNIX / Linux environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
And, even better:
- Comfortable architecting features up and down the entire stack including database (MySQL), server & client-side application, and API design
- Profiling performance and memory leaks
- Web development experience, especially with React / Redux, SASS, etc.
- At least one published app (and/or publicly available source)
As Achievers employees, we are passionate about disruptive technology, welcome constant change, and understand the value of employee success in the workplace. We enjoy coming to work every day because we believe in our product and love our culture. Achievers is more than just a software company; we are industry leaders in the HR space.
Our headquarters are conveniently located in Liberty Village, close to bars, shops and restaurants and are highly accessible by TTC and GO Transit.
We have been recognized in numerous publications for our contributions to HR, for technical excellence and for our outstanding workplace culture:
Achievers is ranked as number 32 on the list of Top 50 Best Workplaces in Canada.
Achievers has been recognized on the 2020 list of Best Workplaces™ for Women in Canada
Achievers has been recognized on the 2020 list of Best Workplaces™ for Inclusion
Achievers has been named one of the Top 10 Employee Recognition Solution Providers Globally