Job ID 60193BR Date posted 01/31/2018 City Westford State Massachusetts CountryUS
Do you have what it takes to push the boundaries of game-changing technologies, deliver results while working with a diverse team of talented individuals, and challenge yourself knowing that what we do matters to the Warfighter? Are you Mission Ready? This job is for you!
We at ISR & Space Systems are world leaders in high altitude electro-optical sensors, employed by the U.S. and foreign military in time critical intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance operations. Our passion for supporting the Warfighters and their mission demands excellence in everything we do, from the talent we recruit to the highly-engineered systems we deliver. We value people, integrity, ideas and performance. This position offers an exciting opportunity to grow technically and broaden capabilities while proudly contributing to unique state of the art solutions that truly make a difference.
- Identifying/Defining the appropriate test required and any associated test data.
- Test Setup, gathering, evaluating, documenting, and managing the test data for each test cycle.
- Identify and Report test failures (Hardware and software).
- Debug and troubleshoot test failures to root cause and suggest improvements.
- Work with engineering when needed to resolve design or build issues.
- Production level testing of electro-optical systems.
- Provide Technical support to other activities for IAP including in-country support when required.
- Provide additional support to manufacturing.
- Generate/update test procedures.
- Proactively engage in continuous improvement activities as it relates the Integration and Test function.
- Provide support for post-delivery testing and troubleshooting.
- Candidate must have 7+ years of technical experience.
- Experience in maintaining/testing of complex systems.
- Good analytical skills.
- A challenging and enquiring mind.
- Understanding of common software failures and faults.
- Proficient with MS Office suite of tools.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as alone.
- Self-starter with minimal supervision.
- Multi-task and adapt to changing work environment
- Experience with operating test equipment (oscilloscope, multimeter, RF Analyzer, etc.)
- Experience in maintaining/testing of complex electro-optical systems
- Familiar with MATLab tools
- Familiar with scriptinglanguages (Python, TCL/TK, etc.)
- Project management experience
- AutoCAD, Solidworks and Pro-E experience
- C Programming knowledge
- Due to program and projects this position will be supporting the candidate must be a US Citizen.
- DoD clearance for this role in the future.
- 25% travel may be needed for this role.
Education: BA/BS degree is required – (Technical or Engineering Degree is preferred)