Staff Firmware Engineer
TMA is looking for a Staff Firmware Engineer to join its SSD MST Firmware team. The candidate will be responsible for design ,development and customization of Firmware for use in SSD products. This firmware activity can be at any point within in the product development lifecycle and can range from additional features and customizations to new product feature and product firmware based ideas.
- Design, Develop and modify firmware subsystems for SSD products that meet or exceed the requirements of the technical spec matrix .
- 7+ years' experience in the embedded systems development field using assembly or C/C++ programming
- Experience with NAND in SSD Firmware a big plus
- Proficiency debugging an embedded firmware application
- A high level of skill in problem re-creation and trapping as well as identifying and optimizing performance of critical algorithms
- Hands-on experience in firmware development and verification, system failure analysis, and problem solving
- A working knowledge of digital hardware design and test equipment such as In-Circuit Emulators (ICE) and logic/bus analyzers (highly desired but not required)
BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or similar degree
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Req # 1530