Senior ARM64 Firmware Engineer Marvell’s Server Processor BU is revolutionizing the computer server industry with next generation 64-bit ARMv8 ThunderX series Server Processor SoCs for data center, cloud and high-performance computing (HPC) applications.
We are looking for a senior level firmware engineer with extensive experience in server platform bring-up firmware as well as Windows Kernel development to work at Redmond, WA location.
Additional Qualifications: Demonstrated experience in the following areas would be a plus:
- ARM64 SOC firmware development experience.
- Strong server platform firmware development experience.
- Passion to learn and work on next generation technologies.
- Use of GIT, Jira, Microsoft Office, cross platform development Experience on Windows and Linux Operating Systems.
- Great analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Marvell has an outstanding history of delivering next generation products that are revolutionizing the way the world works. We’re looking for smart, talented, like-minded people to join us on the adventure. If you want to achieve great things, then we want to talk with you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.