The Finance organization consists of operations and corporate finance teams. The operations finance team influences business decisions by gathering the best available operations information, distilling it and making recommendations to our management team on the best course of action. The corporate team provides a broad range of services, such as financial planning, corporate accounting, tax, industry analysis and benchmarking, internal audits, SEC reporting and merger and acquisition support.
Support RAPID division leadership team in planning, forecasting and analyzing Fixed Cost (Headcount, T&E, Project Materials, Depreciation, Allocations, etc).
- Manage division's $130M annual budget ensuring spending is on track by understanding the spending profile and continuously balancing between different spend categories.
- Support PLC (product life cycle) managers building and maintaining ROI models on multiple products with different scenarios.
- Responsible for monthly forecast, quarterly close including expense reconciliation, accruals, balance sheet review, and analyzing actual results with comparison to forecast
- Build and maintain standardized monthly and quarterly management reports
- Ad hoc analysis - analyze data from different perspectives and angles to help support business decisions.
The ideal candidate will have 5-8 years of progressive experience in financial planning in a public company
- Experience in managing operating expense in a high-tech environment and business partnering to drive cost efficiency
- Strong financial analytical and modeling skills
- Result-driven, self-motivated, fast learner with excellent eye for detail and ability to work independently and proactively
- Has the ability to create, multitask, and be flexible to multiple requests in a time sensitive manner.
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous environment and be flexible to constant change.
- Openness to learning and looking for ways to improve.
- Comfortable with reaching out to others and working with different levels and parts of an organization.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Team player with a positive attitude and strong sense of ownership
- Proficient in SAP/TM1 or comparable ERP systems and strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 5 years of experience. OR Master's Level Degree with at least 3 years of experience.