DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Manufacturing Project Lead (MI-PL) plans, coordinates and organizes the project team of Manufacturing Integration architect(s) and engineer(s) to deliver all required work preparation from the D&E projects towards Manufacturing. The IC007 System Sequence Architect develops optimal flow qualification steps by defining and assessing technical dependencies and cycle time for the manufacturing and servicing of the EUV-source. The architect qualifies the sequence for a new technology by leveraging proto and pilot systems initially and then transfers learning for high volume manufacturing.
· Creates, maintains and executes the Manufacturing Integration plan, based on the Manufacturing Integration strategy (architect), System Engineering, factory output plan, D&E delivery plan and architects, System Integration proto planning, etc.;
· Manages the workload of the team including Manufacturing Sequence Architects and Engineers;
· Drives the early risk reduction of work preparation on proto and pilot systems;
· Manages stakeholders by setting the necessary communication manners (meetings, guidelines, rules, reports etc.) in order to obtain inputs needed;
· Analyses gaps in work preparation, judges criticality based on impact towards the Manufacturing processes and escalates critical items to relevant stakeholders when unable to solve;
· Supports System Integration and factory during execution of new Manufacturing content on proto and pilot systems
· Closely works together with the other industrialization teams, like supply chain engineering and service industrialization, to identity and implement efficiency gains between their deliverables and processes.
· Delivers the 6p=P roll up during the PGP-phases and escalate OOS situations.
IC-07 System Sequence Architect responsibilities:
· Create the high level blueprint for both Manufacturing and Service
· Create the manufacturing integration strategy, defining how to mitigate the identified risks on proto and pilot systems
· Contribute to the SPS/SDS on Cycle Time and Availability
· Close the feedback loop for cycle time from specifications (SDS) via design (sequence) to actuals (execution) and back
· Author the Sequence EDS based on Sequence SDS
· Analyze and support system level sequence issues
· Drive the Cycle time/MTTR waterfalls
· Keep the blueprint contents and strategy aligned with all stakeholders (SE, SI PL, PCM, PDM)
· Requires a BS degree in Engineering or Science, preferable Master’s Degree or higher in Mechanical, Electrical, Software Engineering or related technical degree.
· A minimum of twelve (12) years of total development experience with a BS degree or nine (9) years with an MSdegree with three (3) years previous Engineering experience as individual contributor.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to translate, statistically analyze data, and effectively report problems through written and/or graphical formats.
· Excellent customer service skills, with an advanced understanding of internal and external customer relationship building.
· Ability to use MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and electronic e-mail systems.
· Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills with the ability to influence, motivate, mentor, and lead team resources.
· Broader technical knowledge in one of the cluster disciplines, and experience to be able to communicate effectively with the engineering teams, and to check/review their plans and progress.
· Excellent organizational, reasoning, and motivational skills.
· Ability to adapt processes to improve inefficiencies and accelerate product development.
· Excellent decision making skills and business judgment.
· Understanding of escalation management.
· Ability to define and track short and long-term goals and resources.
Technical knowledge of ASML EUV systems
· Knowledge of way of working within ASML EUV Factory
· Experience with new product introductions
· Able to prioritize
· Able to delegate (to supporting DE competence Manufacturing Engineers)
· Able to predict potential issues based on designs (SPS/SDS/EPDS/etc.)
· Self-supporting – able to ‘see’ work
· Good communicative skills
· Persuasive towards stakeholders
Interactions - PDM/PCM
· PL Manufacturing Integration
· PL System Integration
· System Engineering (SE)
· DE architects
· DE competence ME’s
· EUV factory project and line management