Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Position provides process engineering support for operating facilities
- Scopes, cost estimates, contracts, procures equipment, and Manages projects
- Provide on-the-job training to less experienced engineering and operations staff.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to broaden and deepen process engineering knowledge base and proficiencies.
- Uses factual information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations or safety standards.
- Assists Director of Operations Engineering, engineering managers, and/or operations personnel in process troubleshooting of gas plants, fractionators, terminals, pipelines, and other ETC assets.
- Analyze and improve existing processes to maximize productivity and reduce costs.
- Maintain an effective working relationship with outside contractors and vendors.
- Assists Director of Operations Engineering in process design of projects
- Capable of using process simulation tools to model processes, consistent with organizational objectives.
- Assists less experienced engineers in the organization and execution of small to medium sized capital projects
- Organize, plan and execute medium sized capital projects within budgets and schedules.
Required education or minimum level:
- Bachelor’s in Engineering Discipline
- PE License preferred
- 10+ years Natural Gas Industry Engineering experience
- Microsoft Products
- Process Engineering Simulation Programs (Hysys, ProMax, etc.)
- Lifting up to 50 lbs occasionally
- Driving, walking, standing frequently
**Process Engineering experience in the NGL industry
- NGL Operations Experience, considered a plus
- NGL Project Engineering experience, considered a plus