Trend Micro: Securing Your Connected World
Trend Micro, the world’s largest independent security software company, strives to make the world a safer place by protecting digital information. Our solutions for consumers, businesses and governments provide layered security to protect information on mobile devices, endpoints, gateways, servers and the cloud. Trend Micro enables the smart protection of information, with innovative technology that is simple to deploy and manage, and security that fits an evolving ecosystem. Our solutions are supported by over 5000 employees in over 50 countries and powered by the world’s most advanced cloud-based global threat intelligence, the Trend Micro™ Smart Protection Network™.
This position is expected to work withBusiness Process Analysts as well as development team lead in assigned projects or live system operation sustain. Deep understanding of system architecture, heterogeneous system integration, hybrid cloud application/integrations in addition to business process flow understandings.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Project implementation and existing application/system operation sustain.
- Create high-level technical solution and detail design based on project requirements.
- Perform development team lead and coach developers in each project.
- Prepare various technical documents including but not limited to system design, database design, integration design, prototype, UI design, ..., etc..
- Perform code review with the development teams.
- Work with project managers for project plan and effort estimations.
- Ensure quality of technical deliverables.
- Attend scheduled meetings in early morning or late evening.
- Co-work with Technical Manager to handle P-0 cases.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer engineering, computer science, information science or another closely related field of study is required.
- Training and certification of Microsoft solution is a plus.
- Training and Certification of Cloud solutions (AWS or Azure) is a plus.
- Demonstrable skills in broad range of Microsoft technologies.
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects.
- 6+ years of hands on experiences in building applications for enterprise and/or cloud based applications
- 6+ years of experience in the domain of business application and system integration
- Ability to work on multiple tasks in parallel with regarding its criticality or priority.
- Ability to help development teams to deliver business requirements.
- Experience with automated deployments and source code/configuration management tools.
- Experience in working with datamart/datawarehouse in SQL or NoSQL databases.
- Experience in working withmiddleware or EDI/B2B platform is a plus.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills with ability to dive deep into complex technical problems.
- Good communication, documentation and presentation skills for both business and technical audiences.