The Senior Software Engineer/ Staff engineer will be a member of the Engineering R&D team working on the development and support of the Trauma and Extremities ADAPT product. He/She will work closely with other members of the engineering staff to provide technical solutions to engineering problems. He/She will participate in the creation of design documentation, software code, test plans, and other project artifacts.
- Experience : 5 to 10 years
- C++ with Qt [for application development]
- Clarity in object oriented concepts [OOPS / OOAD]. Ability to translate a LLD to code as well as take part in the LLD discussions.
- Good understanding of multithreading in both, design and implementation
- Good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (Use of software developments tools, such as compilers, interpreters, programming editors, debuggers, source code control, defect management)
- Good Problem solving ability
Work From Home: NoTravel Percentage: None