As a member of the Electrical Engineering team, you will support the initial install base of a robotic platform and evolution of this platform for multiple surgical applications. This position reports to the Manager of System Hardware.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Lead electrical safety compliance for the Monarch System
- Develop system test plans to address electrical safety and essential performance
- Perform design of boards and system level analog, digital and power electronics
- Responsibilities may also include project management, vendor management, troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and mechatronic test fixtures for manufacturing
- Provide robust electronic solution with the performance, cost and reliability characteristics essential for volume production
- Develop system specifications, protocols, and reports for designs, including power, thermal, EMC, electrical safety and func