Staff Digital IC Design Engineer
This individual will be responsible for the development of mixed signal CMOS devices from concept to production, acting as an individual contributor.
Tasks/responsibilities include: design documentation, RTL design, coding and simulation, timing constraints, synthesis, verification, static timing analysis, SCAN, BIST, ATPG, place and route, physical verification, hardware evaluation and characterization.
Desired Skills and Experience Requirements
- 10+ years experience as IC designer (8+ years with advanced degree, e.g., MSEE)
- 5+ years experience if focused on ARM Processors and USB 2.0 in deep submicron process nodes
- Self-motivated—requiring minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Theoretical and practical understanding of digitalcircuit design
- Proficient at use of lab equipment required to test and verify IC’s
- U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder
Experience with the following Technologies:
- USB 2.0 High Device and Hub controllers
- 32-bit Microprocessors such as ARM Cortex M0, M3 and M4
- CMOS Process experience down to 55nm
Nice-to-Have (Some of the Following)
- MSEE degree
- Embedded C and or assembly programming
- Scripting skills – Python, Tcl, Ruby, etc
- FPGA experience
- mixed signal simulation experience