- Work as part of software development team and support system engineering activities.
- Setup and configure Windows & Linux based systems.
- Develop automation that integrates windows applications and Hyper-V virtual machines.
- Setup and maintain automated software deployment systems.
- Develop formal procedures for system installation, maintenance and training purposes.
- Partner with software developers and domain experts in designing, performing, and improving verification tests. Carefully analyze and report test results / progress.
- Follow and advocate Software Development Life Cycle procedures.
- Collaborate with peers to identify opportunities for process improvement.
- 6+ years of experience in Linux system engineering and developing bash or python scripts.
- 6+ years of experience in installing, configuring operating systems like CentOS, Ubuntu or Linux based operating systems.
- 2+ year of experience using Docker. Good understanding of Docker containers, registry etc.
- 2+ years of experience with AWS deployment and support.
- Solid experience with windows system and Hyper-V VM configuration.
- Solid experience with installing and deploying software to Linux based systems.
- Solid experience using Jenkins build system.
- Familiarity with gcov or lcov.
- Experience in Agile development methodology.
- Be customer-focused, team-oriented, and motivated, taking ownership of assigned tasks
- Ability to multi-task and juggle tasks effectively
- Good verbal and written communication and troubleshooting skills.
Bachelor Degree in Software Engineering or related field from an accredited university (or foreign equivalent) or proven experience in DevOps role.