Our Client is an Public Innovative Semiconductor Company and we are looking for a talented Staff Device Engineer to add to the team.
- Participate in the development of world-class high-voltage power devices and analog/mixed signal process technologies in a fabless environment
- Characterize high-voltage power devices, low and medium voltage MOSFETs, bipolars and other analog components using automated and manual testers.
- Analyze characterization data using statistical data analysis tools
- Establish correlation between manual and automated tester data for PCM development
- Perform device/process simulations and device layout as part of new technology development
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering with 8 years' working experience or
- MS Degree in Electrical Engineering with 6 years' working experience or
- Ph. D Degree in Electrical Engineering with 3 years' working experience
- Sound understanding of semiconductor physics
- Hands-on experience with high-voltage wide-bandgap technologies, including GaN and SiC power device design, fabrication and qualification.
- Proven track record of independently designing and taking into volume fabrication high-voltage semiconductor power switching devices
- Proficiency with TCAD tools and familiar with CADENCE layout and simulation tools
- Hand-on experience with high voltage testing and data acquisition systems
- Good communication and documentation skills